Assistant Manager- Hulen Mall- Hulen, TX APPLY NOW
Hulen Mall Full time
Responsibilities for Assistant Store Manager
- Assisting in the management of day-to-day operations of physical store location
- Oversee and supervise Team Members to ensure adherence to company policies
- Assist with procurement of necessary items, including restocking needs
- Provide regular assistance to customers and provide troubleshooting expertise as needed
- Ensure physical location is properly maintained
- Take ownership of store sales goals and provide expertise to help meet sales goals
- Collaborate with management to create and implement sales projects
- Assisting the store manager in all areas of daily business operations, human resources, customer service and merchandising.
- Coordinating, monitoring and reporting on daily operations.
- Monitoring and maintaining suitable store inventory levels.
- Assisting with the development of new sales and recruitment strategies.
- Ensuring the store environment complies with health and safety regulations.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and aesthetically pleasing store front.
- Resolving customer complaints and concerns in a timely manner.
Assistant Store Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous retail management experience.
- Experience in training and managing a team.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Good math skills.
- Attention to detail.